Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Peach Enchiladas



I first had these when my friend, Sunny, made them. Oh, I just LOVED them!! SO easy and so good. I think it's better than a homemade peach cobbler. At the beach this past week, my MIL made these for breakfast (think sweet like a cinnimon roll). She got the recipe from Southern Living so I thought these would go PERFECT with my fried green tomato BLTs! Great southern meal right!? (and my mouth is watering right now as I type) So I hope you enjoy these as much as we did.


  • (8-oz.) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
  • 2 pounds fresh, firm, ripe peaches, peeled and quartered (4 large)
  • 1 1/2 cups sugar
  • 1 cup butter, melted
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • (12-oz.) can citrus-flavored soft drink (Mountain Dew was used)


  • 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Unroll crescent rolls; separate into triangles. Place 1 peach quarter on wide end of each triangle; roll up triangles around peaches, starting at wide end. Place, point sides down, in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch pan.

  • 2. Stir together sugar, butter, and cinnamon, and drizzle over rolls; pour soft drink over rolls.


  • 3. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Serve with vanilla ice cream.





No comments:

Post a Comment