Thursday, October 6, 2011

Chicken n Dumplins



I'm going to be honest. I haven't made chicken n dumplins since I was a little girl and I would help my grandma roll out the dough. I remember it being a process!! So that's why I haven't bothered with making any. My friend introduced me to this fabulous and addicting website Pinterest which has tons of recipes, home ideas, fashion, etc. This recipe was floating around on there (bubblecrumb.com) and I thought it would be perfect for a Sunday afternoon. They really tasted homemade!!! They were so good!! My husband LOVES chicken n dumplins and gets them when we go to any home cooking restaurant and he gave them an A+. I've now had them leftover twice and they were great each time..... no better way to welcome the fall with a big warm pot of chicken n dumplins!!!! Enjoy!


4-6 boneless chicken breast
2 T butter
2 cans cream chicken soup
1 can chicken broth
1 onion, diced
1 T dried parsley
pepper/Tony's
5-6 grands flaky biscuits, cut into 7-8 pieces


In a crockpot, place chicken, butter, cream of chicken, broth, onion, parsley, and seasonings. Cook on high 4-6 hours or low 7-8 hours. Use a fork to shred chicken in pot. Add cut up pieces of biscuits and cook another hour. It comes out nice and thick!! 










1 comment:

  1. Definitely a must-try next week.
    Love Crock-pot meals. Please do more Crock-pot meals!!!

    ReplyDelete