Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Chicken with a Flair



I made this a while ago and I forgot how great it is!! My good friend, Laura, shared this recipe with me. I made a few changes so I figured I would repost it. It is perfect dinner for a week night... So easy and oh so good. 

3 cooked chicken breast, chopped small
1/3 c milk
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1 can of rotel
1 lb of Velveeta, cubed
1 c of shredded cheddar cheese
1 12 oz pkg of Spicy Dorito chips, crushed
pepper

Place chicken in a pot of water and boil for 20-25 minutes. Chop. 

Preheat oven to 350. In a greased 13x9 in baking dish, layer the bottom of dish with crushed Doritos (setting aside a handful to add to mixture; optional). Mix the remaining ingredients except cheddar cheese. Pour over Doritos and top with cheddar cheese.


Cover and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and back an additional 20 minutes.







1 comment: