Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fiesta Jalapeno Dip

Ok y'all... this dip is AWAYS a hit! I received this on a recipe chain a while back and I've made it ever since. It is delicious and super easy to make!! I am a huge appetizer person. I can live off of chips and dip. There's something about that slaty craving I get. My friend Heidi makes this dip too and the bowl is usually scraped clean! I have found that jalapenos make this dip spicier than green chilis. I like spice though!

1 pkg of cream cheese, softened
1 pkg ranch seasoning (can use fiesta ranch for a zing)
1 can of black beans, rinsed and drained
1 can of corn, drained
1 small can of jalapeno peppers or green chilis

Mix cream cheese and ranch packet. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Chill and serve with fritos.

1 comment:

  1. My fav! Stole this from you and make it at almost every party now!

    ReplyDelete