Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Laura's 7 Layer Dip


I have tried SO many 7 layer dips with all sorts of varieties of ingredients, layers, & spices. Well let me tell you.... this is by far the best one EVER! My sister, Laura, used to make this for everything b/c everyone requested it. I made it for my group of friends a couple years ago and this is still my number 1 requested dip. I have never seen anyone take just one bite of this dip (probably b/c its hard to get to the bottom of the dip... It's a thick 7 layers!) Trust me, take this to a gathering where everyone is watching the game, having girls night, or a BBQ. It has great flavour and feeds A LOT of people!
Layer in this order in a 13x9 inch dish:
2 cans of refried beans
2 pouches of the spicy Wholly Guacamole (boxes usually come with 2)
1 16 oz sour cream, mixed with taco seasoning packet
1 medium to large roma tomato
green onion (I like more green onion but my sister doesn't put a lot so it is to your discretion)
1-2 cans of sliced black olives (same as green onion... your discretion)
1 bag of shredded cheddar cheese (or mexican cheese)

Chill and serve with scoops. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment