Sunday, December 19, 2010

Corn Dip


The season has arrived!! Music, parties, food, drinks, and holiday cheer.... Nothing else like it! This is my favorite time of year because it's not only my birthday but also a time for friends and family to come together to celebrate the birth of our Lord. I have a total of 9 Christmas parties this year. Three of these will be hosted at my house. So I have to come up with different foods to have at each so I can blog it for you!! Monday, I had my coworkers over for deer chili and everyone brought a topping, dip, or dessert. It was a great turn out!! My coworker, Brittany, brought corn dip. There are tons of different kinds of corn dip and this one was very good!! I thought it was great the next day too. If you have a corn dip that you like, please post the difference under comments. I would love to hear how others make it! I have more parties coming up so I will have more recipes to share! Merry Christmas!


2 cans of Mexicorn, drained
1 c fat free sour cream
1 c fat free mayo
3 green onions, chopped
2 (4 oz) cans of chopped green chilies
3 spoonfuls of jalapeno peppers (I use the jar of chopped peppers)
1 c shredded cheddar cheese




Mix, chill, and serve with Frito's.

No comments:

Post a Comment