Monday, December 27, 2010

Oreo Fluff


This is a must try!!! I got this recipe from a friend of mine, Erin. She brought it to a Christmas party and it was a HIT! I could get sick off of this.... but I love oreos!!! I made it for Christmas dinner and even ones who don't like sweets had to try it. No one complained either! Stay tuned because I have a lot to blog but trying to find the time... Everyone kept asking about this one so I had to get it out... ENJOY!!!


2 c milk
1 c powdered sugar
1 pkg French vanilla pudding
1 16 oz cool whip
1 stick butter, softened
1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1 pkg Oreos

-mix pudding and milk; add cool whip
-in separate bowl cream butter and cream cheese; add powdered sugar
-mix both together in one bowl
-crush Oreos (I put them in a lg. Zip lock to crush)
-layer in trifle bowl or you could put in 13x9 but it will have less layers

No comments:

Post a Comment