Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Easy Deer Spaghetti

Here is another venison recipe. I have a freezer full so I need to get on these recipes. This is one that I just throw together. Nothing tricky to it, I just add whatever I have on hand. So make it your own. And of course you can use turkey or ground meat.


1 lb of ground venison
1/2 c onions (I pour however many frozen onions I want)
1 small can of mushrooms (or fresh ones)
a few dashes of Worcestershire sauce
salt/pepper
garlic powder
Italian seasoning
1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce
Pasta of choice


Brown meat and drain. Add onions, mushrooms, Worcestershire sauce, and seasonings. Cook until onions are clear. Add jar of sauce and simmer until heated. Cook pasta. Serve with salad and bread. I serve mine with broccoli or green beans when I don't have salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment