Sunday, January 2, 2011

Apple Brickle Dip

Hey friends! Here is yet another fantastic recipe that I got from Libby. It is SO GOOD!! I know she likes to make it a lot during the summer. But there isn't a bad time to make it. I've made it for a baby shower, girl gatherings and Christmas parties. When Libby first made this for me, we were in Ruston. We were literally in the kitchen eating it with a spoon!! Just try it... You won't be disappointed. I mean look at the ingredients.... you can't go wrong! Oh and sorry about the picture with the already eaten dip. I tried to get in there to take a picture and it was already going fast!! It was perfect for Christmas party with the green and red apples. Enjoy!


8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 t vanilla
1/2 10 oz pkg almond toffee bits (Heath bar bits)
1/2 c brown sugar
1/4 c sugar
1/4 to 1/2 a small pkg of chocolate chips
Gala and Granny Smith apples


Beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla. Fold in chips and refrigerate. I make it the night before and add more Heath bits on top right before serving. Slice apples and coat with Fruit Fresh or lime juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment