Monday, March 7, 2011

Apple Pork Chops


Hey everyone! Here is an easy recipe that my friend Cat made for me one night. She got it from Kraft foods. It is so easy and very good! I have never liked anything by Stove Top Stuffing. EVER. But when I had this... I changed my mind. All the flavors go so good together!! Give it a try...



1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
1 can  (21 oz.) apple pie filling
6 boneless pork chops (1-1/2 lb.), 3/4 inch thick (can substitute chicken breasts)
Pepper/Garlic powder or any seasoning for chops
Preheat oven to 375ºF.
Prepare stuffing as directed on package. Spread pie filling onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with chops (seasoned) and stuffing. Cover and bake 40 min. or until chops are done (160ºF), uncovering after 30 min.


No comments:

Post a Comment